Saturday, August 4, 2012

I Find You When I Fall Apart

Once again a song on Pandora has inspired the post. I don't think I have ever heard this song before. But, it came at just the right time. (Imagine that, God's timing was perfect yet again)......


Yeah.....so that basically speaks for itself. Wow.

Why is it that there is a higher probability for me to seek God when life is just fine and dandy when the moments when I feel like I really need Him I talk to Him less?? Logical? I think not. But, I do it all the time. That was one of the reasons why I started this blog....to keep my interactions with God more consistent...well, I have been posting really scattered for the last couple months because I hit a crazy point in my life.....hummmmm.....Interesting.....

No comments:

Post a Comment