Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Daily Inspiration!

Research, Research, Research, Research........Research. Congratulations, you just survived a quick look into the inner functions of my current state of mind. haha. Well, again, this post was inspired by a song I heard on Pandora while, well, doing research.

Watch the video below. It is the inspiration for the song I picked today for the post.


And, here is the entire song so you can listen to all of the lyrics.


Well, the God Experience for today: There are many times where you are given more than you can handle. Yes, I said it, MORE than you can handle. You aren't strong enough to deal with everything that comes in your life.....(hopefully you didn't stop reading the post by this point. I am not discouraging you)........and....we weren't designed to be strong enough. GOD is STRONG ENOUGH! The dynamic duo of God and I creates a version of myself that IS strong enough for anything that comes at me. ANYTHING!

I want to quickly just say that this song applies to all of us at some point. We get to a point where we don't even understand how (or why) this is all happening to just one person. But, here is where the title of the post comes from. My mother, or as I call her, my Mum, knows this all too well. She is a beautiful example of how any trial or challenge can be met and conquered when you are paired with a God who is strong enough. Mum, you are amazing!



What a reassuring feeling that we don't have to be strong enough. There is no need for us to try to be strong enough. When in the midst of a trial (well, actually, it should happen all the time....good or bad) take advantage of the benefits of the God and You tag team!

No comments:

Post a Comment