Thursday, May 31, 2012

Find Your Rest

Matthew 11:28-->
Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.
This was one of the first things that came to mind this morning. This was the first night of sleep since Sunday night and it was astounding! I woke up feeling horrible. It was how I would expect someone who is in a comma for a few months wakes up feeling like. I asked myself "Where am I? Who am I?" and "Why do I feel so horrible?" Within moments it all came back to me. Even feeling as bad as I did, I felt so much better than I had the day before! I become weary or even exhausted from may different things.

Some are mentally exhausting...others are emotionally exhausting...and still others are physically exhausting! Everyone has felt tired and completely drained of any form of energy before. But, not everyone knows of how much rest you can get from God! He helps you with ALL of your burdens. He can make a couple hours of sleep feel like a full night. He relieves emotional baggage that weighs you down. Your part in all of this is to just let Him help you. If you are feeling tired for any kind of reason, ask God for help! He will provide for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment